Strategy Execution is dependent on four key sets of activities that need to occur simultaneously: Making change happen, Creating organizational alignment, Creating operational alignment and being more strategic about selling. In order to make room for these activities, the leadership team needs to re-calibrate its daily activities to match the requirements of the long-term and short-term plans. Every initiatives being executed by the organization needs to be re-calibrated so that the portfolio of initiatives supports precisely the Core Strategies.
RGB Global will work with your organization to implement the critical success factors for effective execution of strategies:
- Leading Change Implementing a change leadership model that propagates new ways of executing throughout the organization.
- Implementing a Strategic Selling model Ensuring that the selling paradigm is organized, deployed and governed appropriately.
- Creating Operational Alignment Establishing a culture of discipline, empowerment, performance and accountability.
- Creating Organizational Alignment Driven by the clarity of expectations of and by managing performance.
- Mergers and Acquisitions [M&A] Combining the people, processes, products, and systems to create value.
- International Expansion Ensuring you get your fair share of the market.